We're committed to the highest standard of safety and quality when creating our products. We have always maintained a high level of cleanliness in our facility, but we have taken extra measures to ensure that we keep ourselves, and you safe during this time.
- We always use masks when manufacturing, packaging and fulfilling orders.
- Hands are always washed and sanitized before manufacturing, packaging, or fulfilling orders.
- We maintain social distancing in our facility and no more than three (3) individuals are in the space at any one time.
- All surfaces are food-grade stainless steel and sanitized before and in-between uses.
- Products and raw ingredients are kept in sanitary glass containers and sealed when not in use.
- Any utensils used in manufacturing are cleaned and sanitized before and in-between uses.
If you ever have any questions about how we approach safety at our facility, please reach out and we will be happy to answer them. Thank you for your support and we are blessed to be serving you during this time.